All students will be charged an annual $30 registration fee. This fee is good for one year from the date you paid it. This fee is also good for GymQuest classes.
Missed Class Policy
DanceQuest offers make up classes for absences. All make up classes must be scheduled through the front desk. A student must make up in a class that is the same age group and/or level as the one they missed. Students can make up in a class below their current level, but not above.
- All dance classes are billed monthly. Customers must have a credit card on file to participate in the program.
- Payments will be auto-processed on the 15th of each month, which pays for classes for the following month.
- A different payment method may be used if payment is made a minimum of 1 day before the billing date.
- Once payment is made for the month, there will be no refunds given.
- Payments that are declined on the billing date have 5 days to be resolved before a $15 late fee is issued.
- Account must be in good standing in order for students to participate in class.
- Customer must provide written cancellation notice a minimum of 3 days before the billing date to drop class(es).
Written notice must be provided to the front desk a minimum of 3 days prior to the billing date (15th of the month). Once payment is collected for the month, no refunds will be given. In the event of a medical issue, please provide a doctor's note and see the front desk for details on how to proceed.
DanceQuest dress code is detailed for each class in the CLASSES page. Select the class type to link you to the detailed page. Look under each class your child is in for appropriate dress.
- no bare stomachs
- no outside shoes (all shoes must be for indoor use and changed upon arrival)
- hair must be secured up for all classes
- All students must have a parent-signed waiver BEFORE taking class
- Payment must be made BEFORE taking class
- A student with an overdue account balance will be sent out of class
- All students should use the restroom before class
- Arrive promptly and prepare for class (use restroom, change shoes, etc)
- Only water is allowed in studios-no other food or beverages allowed
- Students are never to be unattended in dance studios. You must wait for your teacher before entering
- Young children must be supervised AT ALL TIMES in the lobby by parent or guardian
- Students taking back-to-back classes may have 5 minutes between for restroom and snack. The instructor will expect them in the next class no later than 5 minutes after the start of class.
- Please pick up your child on time and notify the front desk if you will be late
- All children are to remain INSIDE the building when waiting for rides
- Do not leave valuables in your car
- Please drive slowly and cautiously in our parking lot