All students will be charged an annual $30 registration fee. This fee is good for one year from the date you paid it. This fee is also good for GymQuest gymnastics.
Missed Class Policy
DanceQuest offers make up classes for absences. All make up classes must be scheduled through the front desk. A student must make up in a class that is the same age group and/or level as the one they missed. Students can make up in a class below their current level, but not above.
- Paperwork must be filled out and signed by the customer. See the front desk for assistance.
- There will be no refunds given after the completion of the second week of a session regardless of what week the participant begins class.
- If a refund is requested prior to the first day of a session starting, a full refund will be given, including the registration fee. After the first day of a session, the registration fee is non-refundable.
- If a refund is requested during the first two weeks of the session, the refund will be prorated based on the number of classes that have already been held in the session (regardless of whether or not the student attended those classes). The registration fee is not refundable.
- All refunds are processed at our main office, off-site. Refunds are available in the form of a check or a credit on your account. Checks will be mailed to the address provided on your form.
- All refunds are subject to a $10.00 service charge with the exception of classes cancelled by DanceQuest. Credits posted to your DanceQuest account will not be subject to a service charge.
- Refunds will be processed and sent by final week of each session.
PARENTS MUST NOTIFY DANCEQUEST TO TERMINATE AUTO BILLING. Only a 30 day written notice via email or mail will be acceptable. Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student’s classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until the time you notify the staff VIA EMAIL OR MAIL. Please do not rely on your student to verbally let us know that he/she will no longer be attending classes. If a student stops coming to class without notification then that student’s account will be charged for the additional 30 days. This charge is for holding the student’s place in that class.
DanceQuest dress code is detailed for each class in the CLASSES page. Select the class type to link you to the detailed page. Look under each class your child is in for appropriate dress.
- no bare stomachs
- no outside shoes (all shoes must be for indoor use and changed upon arrival)
- hair must be secured up for all classes
- All students must have a parent-signed waiver BEFORE taking class
- Payment must be made BEFORE taking class
- A student with an overdue account balance will be sent out of class
- All students should use the restroom before class
- Arrive promptly and prepare for class (use restroom, change shoes, etc)
- Only water is allowed in studios-no other food or beverages allowed
- Students are never to be unattended in dance studios. You must wait for your teacher before entering
- Young children must be supervised AT ALL TIMES in the lobby by parent or guardian
- Students taking back-to-back classes may have 5 minutes between for restroom and snack. The instructor will expect them in the next class no later than 5 minutes after the start of class.
- Please pick up your child on time and notify the front desk if you will be late
- All children are to remain INSIDE the building when waiting for rides
- Do not leave valuables in your car
- Please drive slowly and cautiously in our parking lot